Monday, October 17, 2005

Unpacking

Yeah, I was kind of a slacker in the posting department this weekend, but I did get a ton of stuff done around the house so that's good, no?

Sitting behind me right now...a crapload of boxes to unpack. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have a lot of shit scrapbooking stuff. I am going to try and get some of it done tomorrow, either before or after the trip to Waltham, or perhaps both before and after if I am feeling really motivated.

Ryun put the rug down in the playroom so the task of putting away the toys still lies ahead. Heather got a head start today but there are still toys strewn about everywhere. My kids have a lot of toys, yo.

I have to remember to bring orange juice in to Emily's school on Thursday. I volunteered to bring something in to the book fair staff to help provide the teachers with a continental breakfast on their preview day. I got the call from the PTA bookfair rep this evening, so remind me on Wednesday night, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment