Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Doctor

Today is Julia's 15 month check up! I am looking forward to seeing how big she has gotten (although just eyeballing her makes me think the weight gain won't be much this time around). She is always on the tall side of normal which, coming from this family is completely weird.

I am also pretty much positive that he is going to be ordering some kind of special tests in regard to the reason behind the low tone, no standing, no walking thing. When I called last week to ask him about PT outside of what EI is providing, he was concerned, which is good because so am I. It also means he won't be asking the "Can she do this that and the other thing" questions, because, well he already knows she can't. I hate when people ask (obviously he has to). It's just hard.

Katherine is still sick and was up all night long coughing...even after giving her Delsym and setting up the Vaporizer. She is coughing so forcfully that she is complaining of a stomach ache (because of the strined muscles). Conveniently, D. B can see both Julia and Katherine at 11:15. I am hoping her will give her a prescription with codeine in it so she (we) can actually sleep. I felt so bad for her.

Well, I should probabaly get off of the computer. The power has already gone out once and I am sure it will be happening all day with the weather.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment