Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I posted a little while ago but I accidently deleted it. Oops.

We are heading over to my parents neighborhood tonight to trick or treat with the girls. We had planned on trick or treating here, but the side street we were going to go on only has 10 or so houses. Ryun suggested going to my parents neighborhood (where there are 40 or so houses) saying that the kids would get more candy if we went there. "More candy for kids means more candy for Dad" I said to him. He said, " I am giving up staying home and handing out candy, Sharon."

That put it in to perspective for me. He hates leaving the house if he doesn't have to.

Something I forgot to mention regarding the Halloween party. I have known for quite a while that my friend Kelly wants to scrapbook with me (she has a lot of what she needs she just wants me to "show her how" sort of). Well, at the party, I also found out that my friend Tracey is a scrapbooking fanatic like me. So, at the Halloween party we decided that we would get together and scrap sometime this week or next (have to finalize) at my house. So now, my wheels are turning. Maybe we could do it bi-weekly, or monthly. How fun that would be! I am going to email or call, and see how that would go over. For me, scrapbooking and gift making and whatever else is going to be my life for the next couple of months. I have a lot of crap to do before Christmas.

Today though, as mentioned in the deleted post, I am going to be lazy. I might post a picture of the green milk (food coloring works wonders) that I put in the kids cereal, or perhaps post some photos of the rest of the house. Or, I might not do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment