Monday, October 17, 2005

Leg Update

I can now walk up and down stairs the "normal" way with minimal pain. YAY! Sleeping is still a bitch and now matter what I do...take drugs, don't take drugs, sleep on the left side, sleep on the right side, sleep on my back, sleep on my stomach...I wake up every morning in a good deal of pain and in need of a walker. But hey, progress is progress right?

I am pretty sure the orthopedic surgeon will not be necessary as I am definitely on the upswing here and even though it's slow, it's definitely not getting any worse. I was really going to be pissed off if I needed to see a doctor.

I am hoping to improve even further and soon, as I am actually feeling motivated to use my treadmill. These moments of motivation (especially when it comes to exercise) are far and few between so I have to jump on them when they arrive. I hope the leg cooperates and that the motivation doesn't disappear before the leg is at full throttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment