Friday, October 28, 2005

Today's Plans

EI is coming at 11:30 today. I am going to try and give Julia her nap a little early (she usually sleeps from 11-1 or so) so that she will be happy during the meeting. If she doesn't seem too tired though, I may just wait until later and see how she does. I have a lot to get done anyway, so it might be convenient if she went in after EI.

I am going to make the candy corn fudge before she comes. I am also going to make this Halloween candy pizza thingy, which I will probably post the recipe for at some point.

The turnout for the Halloween party is good. I only have a few people left to hear from. Suzanne and John might come which I am very excited about! I wasn't sure if they would be coming (she is due November 8 and the hospital in an hour or so from my house) but they have pretty much decided to come, unless she is having the baby of course! Only 11 days until her due date! YAY for being an Aunty (again).

It sounds like we will have a good array of food...Taco Dip, Spinach Dip, a few deserts ( in addition to what I am making), my famous Kilbassa, Chicken Casserole, a couple of other appetizers(not sure what...people just said they would bring an app) and I am thinking a Lasagna (just have to wait to hear back from a friend who asked what to make and I suggested Lasagna, or something along the italian side). I am also going to try and make chocolate lollipops as a party favor (last year I did a Halloween snack mix and put them in mason jars). I love my Halloween party...it's always a good time!

Anyway, I will be busy getting ready today so I may not be back, unless I decide to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment