Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tonight...

...is the 9th Annual Halloween Party here at the homestead and let me tell you people, I am looking forward to it!

Ryun wanted to do a "Redneck Theme" this year but I couldn't think of a costume that I liked so we scratched the idea. Emily overheard us discussing this though and she said, "Mom, why don't you just paint your neck red, you know, red neck." So, while theme is not redneck I have taken her up on her fantastic (and hello easy)costume idea and had Ryun pick me up a red scarf which I will wear around my neck. Ryun? He is going with is original costume idea and dressing as Larry the Cable Guy of Blue Collar Comedy fame. He tried on his costume the other night and, let us just say, he really looks the part.

Below: two pictures I found online of Larry.




Coming VERY late tonight or sometime tomorrow: pictures of Ryun in costume.

Oh and for the record, he taught Julia how to say "Git R Done" and I'll be damned if she doesn't sound just like Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment