Thursday, October 5, 2006

Laundry Woes

I am so sick of actually staying caught up with laundry, folding and putting the clothes in drawers, only to have the kids completely destroy the nice little folded piles I have set up. So I came up with this fanatstic idea:

I put complete outfits together...including socks and underwear in 1 gallon size zip lock bags, and put those in their drawers instead. My thinking is that the bags are see-through and they won't have to tear apart their drawers looking for the shirt that matches those pants etc.

I mean if I am actually going to stay on track when it comes to laundry, I'd at least like it to stay organized.

Am I freakin' brilliant or what?

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea! I agree if we are willing to take the time to fold then lets have some consideration and keep it neat! I fold the socks and place neatly in draw for Marsh. These socks are exactly the same yet he pulls them apart and throws back in a pile! Pleaseeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you come and do that with my cloths?
    Despite Kathy's best efforts I can still bearly dress myself right..

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mother used to make the kids fold there own clothes if tey wanted them folded..I could have cared less..sweetthing is a fanatic about folding the clothes and making sure that the oldest are worn in turn so they all wear out at the same time and she buys new..again I could care less..holy underwear never bothered me.

    ReplyDelete