Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Apparently...

...I decided to take a two day break from blogging. I was just busy. Sunday was my gandmother's 80th birthday party at the Phillip's Old Colony House in Dorchester, Sunday night I went over to my parents house to visit with my aunt who was here from California, and yesterday I was at the schools touring with "Big Ryan" of Big Ryan's Tall Tales. He did 5 shows for the kindergartens and first and second grades, so I left my house at 8:30 or so and didn't get home until 3:00. Julia was fine for the most part and enjoyed watching Ryan, so that was good.

Anyway, like I said, this weekend was my grandmother's 80th birthday celebration. It was very nice and of course, I took pictures!


Emily looking quite beautiful.


That's my grandmother, aka Nana right there (with the red hair...it' a family thing!) and my Aunt's friend Donald playing the violin in the background there.


Papa (my father) holding Jack. They kind of look alike I think.


The cutest almost 7 year old ever.


My parental units!




No, she doesn't LOVE the camera. Why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment