Tuesday, October 3, 2006

My Husband The Hero

Last night, while coming back downstairs from getting clothes for the kids to wear today, I saw a mouse on the stairs. I wasn't even really sure if it was a mouse at first because the damn thing was so small, it looked like it could have been a very large bug. Upon closer inspection, which involved me leaning over the edge of the stairs looking down, I noticed the thing had fur, and promptly yelled, "Ryun, there's mouse on the stairs!"

He came over and couldn't see it at first. He changed his angle a bit, at which point the mouse decided it would be fun to run around like a mad man on the stair he was on. So Emily's shoes are no more than five inches from where Ryun's hand is. I am thinking he is going to grab the shoe and beat the thing in to oblivion. Oh no, not my husband. He put his hand in to a "karate chop" position and beat the thing to death (well,ok almost to death) with his bare hand. Me? I probably would have had a hard time hitting it with the shoe. I can kill things like ants or spiders. Anything that makes the "crunch" or "squish" sound...no thanks.

One of the many reasons I thank God for Ryun everyday.

1 comment:

  1. With his bare hands!! Wow that's quite a guy you've got there...

    ReplyDelete