Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tired

Well, it's official. Emily and Katherine now have their own rooms. We decided not too long ago that we would ditch the playroom concept and separate Emily and Katherine. They were both for it which made the decision pretty easy.

Ryun and I, as well as Emily and Katherine spent literally the entire day up there. We went up at about 10 and didn't come down for dinner until about 6:30. We organized, sorted, threw away, saved, and put away more toys than I even knew they had. We rearranged and relocated furniture, vaccumed, dusted, and cleaned the bathroom.

While we were doing all of this, Julia played in her bedroom with a few toys that we passedf rom Emily and Katherine on to her, and spent some time downstairs watching Barney. She was quite the little trooper through the whole thing and didn't really seem to mind too much that we were all so involved and paying little attention to her. When we were all done with dinner, I sat down with her on the couch and read her a story.

Anyway, I am tired. It's only 8:30 and I think I am going to head in to bed to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment