Monday, October 23, 2006

EEG

Today is the day I take Julia in for her ambulatory EEG. I called today to find out exactly how long we would need to have this for and found out it was only for 72 hours. When we went in for her original EEG back over the summer, I thought I had heard the doctor say something about it being indefinite and I was horrified. I had planned on going in there today and telling them that I would be back in one week to have it removed but decided to just call and check.

Anyway, the weekend went well. I don't think I was at the computer for more than five minutes all weekend so I came back on today and had 74 emails...60 of which were junk.

My Lia show went well...although I am hoping to get a couple of outside orders which I will probably do since I have the catalogs out there!

Anyway, I will be back later after the appointment or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment