Monday, October 9, 2006

Edaville Pictures



Julia loved her Merry Go Round ride with Daddy.



I love this shot of Emily looking out over "Cranberry Valley." I photoshopped some random kid out of this photo too. Didn't I do a good job?


Nine or fifteen? You decide.


Katherine looking as adorable as ever.


Again with the looking like a teenager. Sheesh, what is she trying to do to me?


Emily and Katherine, waiting ever so patiently in the train line.


Me and my girls...well two of them anyway.

Julia was very tired, which I think is evident in this picture of her and I. Isn't that a great shot though?

Julia wanted to make sure she wasn't missing anything going on behind her on the train ride. LOL.


Emily ponders the meaning of life and Katherine looks like she's in pain.

Emily and Katherine, looking out at one of the ponds that supplies the cranberry bogs.

This wasn't Julia's first time on the Edaville train, but it was her first time actually enjoying it.


I love this shot of Ryun and her. She is so Daddy's girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Emily does look like a teen--do not envy you that!Wish we could take you with us to take photos on our trip as your pictures always come out "PICTURE PERFECT"!

    ReplyDelete