Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friday Night At The Mall: Observations & Commentary

Going to the mall on a Friday night certainly isn't what it used to be. Sadly, it's become a haven for aliens posing as teenagers, who have nothing better to do than smoke, run, yell, and perform all other kinds of obnoxious and "get a room" kind of behaviors (please, someone for the Love of God tell me I didn't look and act like that as a teenager).

Two things I have learned from this:

1. Unless some sort of emergency arises, do not go to the mall on a Friday night.

2. I am old.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. At least one of the malls in one town I used to live in started closing early on Friday nights for exactly that reason. The teens were making a mess and not buying anything, and as a bonus they had run off the people who did buy things. Not cool. But gawd, I remember how little there was to do when I was sixteen, and how the mall seemed like a freaking haven in a sea of nothingness. Then again, we used to cruise, too. Now *that's* boredom, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i totaly i agree. I feel like older than dirt and the fact i used to be a mall rat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree sharon.
    I know that some malls around here have a rule that if your under 16 you have to be accompanied by a parent.

    ReplyDelete