Monday, June 5, 2006

YAY! I can Blog Again!

LOL. Seriously, it has been quite the busy weekend/start to the week.

Saturday we had a few of Ryun's family over (his sis and our nephew, his grandfather and his Uncle) to celebrate Emily's birthday. We kept it very low key and it was nice.

Sunday was the famed birthday party with her friends, which, despite the yucky weather, turned out ok. The kids went in the hot tub instead and we worked on arts and crafts inside. It was just Emily, Katherine, and three of her friends from school so it was fairly quiet and easy. Emily has already invited them all over to swim this summer (with my parents okay of course)!

Today was the third grade field trip to The Mayflower and Plimoth Plantation. I was a chaperone (one of many...we had so many we only had two kids in each group which was nice). I, of course, had Emily and one other girl, Kaitlyn. Ok, let me just say, you know someone talks a lot when even Emily points it out (not in front of Kaitlyn but to me privately). Holy crap! That girl can talk.

I always forget how much I love Plymouth until I visit. It so pretty around there...and so historic. It was a beautiful day to be on the waterfront too. I took some pictures (which I will upload and post next).

I was supposed to be attending the town meeting tonight but I am too damn tired to bother. I feel sort of guilty not attending, seeing as it is the voting night for the town budget but I just can't force myself to go (that and I have yet another huge scrapping project I am working on)!

No comments:

Post a Comment