Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dream Interpretation With Sharon

i don't know how much anyone else buys in to this dream interpretation thing, but let me tell you, after the dreams I have had, I am sold.

The most recent one was last night.

I am standing outside weeding a garden, in bare feet. It was clear in the dream that my feet and the weeds are the focus of my attention. I finish up weeding and walk over to a tree and look up. I see 3 white doves looking down at me. It appears that they are trying to tell me something, but it's sort of like a mind to mind thing...they aren't actually "talking."

What this means:

Weeds: Removal of weeds may suggest removal or clearing of areas of your life that are hindering your progress or well-being.

Feet: To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. It signifies your need to be more practical and sensible. Keep both feet on the ground. Alternatively, it represents mobility, independence and freedom. Perhaps you have taken a step in the right direction and are contemplating your goals or your next step.

White Doves: To see doves in your dream, symbolizes peace, tranquility, harmony, and innocence. In particular, to see white doves in your dream, symbolizes loyalty and friendships. It may also represent a message and blessing from the Holy Spirit. You have let go of your thoughts of hate and revenge.


You know, I have to admit, the white doves and the interpretation really hit me hard. I can't tell you how much I have been questioning my faith lately, and asking the "why would God do this" question many times. I know this might sound well, insane, but I seriously think God (or the Holy Spirit) was trying to tell me something last night in my dream. Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but I feel it in my gut.

2 comments:

  1. I think the 3 white doves represents the father, son and holy spirit, (trinity). B/c doves are a christian symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think you are both right! LOL Funny, the "three" never even occured to me until you guys pointed out the possible connections! Duh, Sharon!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete