Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Natural Therapy

The old me: get bad news, be all mopey and sad, hang around all day and do nothing.

The new me: get bad news, bitch about it on my blog, pack a picnic and go spend a couple of hours on the canal with my gorgeous daughter.



The waves rolling in after a boat had just passed.


The Bourne Bridge.


Looking down at the rocky waters' edge.



"You still with me Mom?"


"Yup. Ok, I will be on my way then."



Seriously, have you ever seen anyone so beautiful? Sometimes, she just takes my breath away.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Shazzy! One thing I was going to suggest is find a really good book and read for a little while. I love reading suspenseful books (like John Grisham)that you can't put down. Mystic River was another book that I couldn't put down, but it is kind of a depressing book, but it's also really beautiful. One of my favorites.
    Jen
    PS...Did you take those pictures with your brand spanking new camera???

    ReplyDelete