Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Stuff

I still don't have directions so I guess the Bug Day thing isn't happening (well at least not for Julia and I). I hope they don't think that I was just a no show. I guess they will get my email asking for directions eventually and realize.

In other news, I can't find my day planner. OK? I am having a breakdown over this of course, because, hello this is my day planner. It's like, literally, my life.

I just found out that Emily's neurologist in on vacation until next Monday. Of course, this would happen just when I really, really need him. I mean it's not like he planned it that way of course, but doesn't he know that this feeling in my stomach will not go away until Julia's EEG has been at least scheduled...and perhaps not even until after it takes place? Of course he doesn't know that I even have this feeling or that Julia needs another EEG since he hasn't actually seen the results yet but whatever.

I also would really like to get Emily's scheduled. I am not as worried about this (I already know her EEG is going to be abnormal and what it all means for her etc.) . I still though, for the sake of just knowing what I am doing when, and planning some sort of day care for Julia and Katherine while Emily is in, would like to get that underway as well.

I am probably an over emotional nutcase over all of this given the time of month but this is just all too much. I still (and I know this is all new) can not believe that any of it is happening.

I will be doing much better once this is all scheduled, done, and we have results (for both Emily and Julia). For me, knowing really is more than half of the battle. Once I know what I am dealing with I do what I need to do and that's that.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to just get this out of my head for awhile? I feel like I am walking around with a hammer in my head and the butterflies in my stomach. I was thinking I might go down to the waterfront with Julia today and just walk around in the fresh air, listen to water and boats etc. That might be relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment