Thursday, June 1, 2006

Yard Work: Postponed

I had intended to go out and weed the garden today but as the day progresses, I guess it will have to wait until next week. The weather is not going to cooperate over the next few days, and Sunday is Emily's pool party with her friends.

I also think I have Ryun convinced that buying mulch for the two small garden areas we have is a good idea. YAY! It is kind of expensive, but we certainly won't need a lot with the size of the gardens being fairly small.

This weekend was also supposed to be the "pick up every stick and rock in the yard" event but, again this will have to wait. Ryun plans on picking up a large metal rake and wheelbarrel so we can go through the back yard and clean it up. My brother in law cleared a lot of the crap out, but it still needs some attention. The grass is starting to come in and in some places it's pretty high so next weekend we will go through, clean and mow the lawn. We do have a rather large back yard so it will be nice once it is finished.

Whoever thought that I, of all people, would enjoy this kind of work? Certainly not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment