Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today

I am supposed to be going to a MOMS Club event called Bug Day this morning but so far, I haven't gotten the email with directtions to the person's house that is hosting. I don't know the address or I'd just get the directions myself and I don't have her phone number so I can't even call.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Today is Emily and Katherine's last class at Burtwood for the year and there recital is this Saturday. Emily has decided to switch to private voice lessons for next year and Katherine has decided to opt out of Burtwood altogether and play soccer. I am hoping to time Burtwood so that I don't have to pick anyone up from school which would just be fabulous.

Anyway, I really need to get my but in gear around here and get some housework and teacher gift making done. I may be back later, especially if I have any news regarding Julia or Emily and their overnight EEGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment