Friday, June 30, 2006

Plans

Today: go to my parents and swim all day with the kids (it is supposed to clear up for the afternoon).

Tonight: Middleboro Carnival and Fireworks

Saturday: Annual 4th of July cookout at the Simmons house

Sunday: Joshua's birthday party

Monday: hang around the house do yardwork etc.

Tuesday: Happy 4th! Head to Marie and Pete's for the day, swim.

Tuesday night: pack. Normally, we would head to Plymouth for the fireworks, but, we are going to see fireworks tonight and we don't want to be out too late Tuesday.

Wednesday-Friday: Emily's overnight EEG...coming home either Thursday or Friday depending on results.

Saturday: Ryun's cousin's birthday party and Katherine's friend Alexis' birthday party.

Sunday: Nephew's first birthday party.

So, obviously we have a busy couple of weeks or so. Y'all know that I will probably be back here more often than I think I will but I wanted to say, just to cover my own but, blogging may be light!

No comments:

Post a Comment