Sunday, June 11, 2006

Freakily Accurate Test

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.
You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.
You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.
And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.


Right on.

Ok, in a freaky example of how accurate these silly tests may be, I decided to have Ryun, Emily, and Katherine come in separately and pick their favorite images.

Emily and Ryun picked this:

Your Brain's Pattern

Structured and organized, you have a knack for thinking clearly.
You are very logical - and you don't let your thoughts get polluted with emotions.
And while your thoughts are pretty serious, they're anything from boring.
It's minds like yours that have built the great cities of the world!


Katherine picked the same one as I did.

I'll be damned if this doesn't prove what I have always thought:

Emily is just like Ryun.

Katherine is just like me.

I'll be interested to see, if this test is still around, what Julia will pick when she is older.

Test lifted from Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment