Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Toy Assembly Hell...

...is where I spent most of my day! Conveniently, Emily and Katherine spent the night last night with my sister so I only had Julia to contend with. I decided to set up her toys first (except for the big desk-like thing my parents gave her which I left for Ryun to do) so that she would be occupied while I was going to work on Emily and Katherine's things. All in all, it wasn't too bad but I am cursing the person that invented wire ties, or at least the person who thought of using them to keep toys in place.

Tomorrow we have Disney On Ice at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence. We were able to get the tickets at a discounted rate through Girl Scouts. I hadn't originally planned on bringing Julia but after re-considering and not really wanting to find a sitter, I just decided to bring her along. I am sure she will love it!

Anyway, I have some things I need to get done before I go to bed. I should be back tomorrow at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment