Thursday, December 28, 2006

Monster On Ice

As usual, Disney on Ice was fantastic. This was Julia's first time going and I have to say, I was a little nervous about bringing her (wondering if she would like it, would she stay seated the whole time). I don't know why I ever worry about her in such situations...she is seriously the most well behaved 2 1/2 year old I have ever seen. She LOVED it...the lights, the fireworks, the screaming (if you have ever seen Monsters Inc you know already how much screaming there would have been) and the monsters...she was amazed by it all. She was clapping, dancing and screaming right along with her sisters and the rest of the audience. In a completely out of character move, I forgot my camera, otherwise you can be sure I would have taken pictures.

The show was in Providence which was nice. Not having to drive to Boston is always a good thing. I forget how much I love Providence until I go back again. It really is such a nice city.

On the schedule for the rest of the day: NOTHING! YAY!

Tonight: meeting and returns! FUN!

2 comments:

  1. by the title of this post I thought you were going to say Ryun went ice skating.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to create a post about the awesome New Year's Eve Party you're going to this weekend and how excited you are about it. I think that would be a fabulous post!
    Even more fabulous would be a follow up post complete with pictures and a review of the amazing time you had!
    LOL.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete