Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Preparations: Pictures and Commmentary

First, after this week's mishap with the Christmas tree, I feel I should share a picture of the newly (re) decorated master piece:



Looks nice, doesn't it?

Last night, on kind of a whim (this is what happens when the spirit arrives just days before the main event), I decided to whip up a batch of sugar cookie dough. Earlier this afternoon (after Ryun and the girls got back from bowling), Emily, Katherine and I sat down a made the cookies.


Sugar Cookie Central


Sugar cookies...good...
Sugar cookies and pretzel treats better...


Sugar cookies, pretzel treats and peanut butter fudge?

Well now that's heaven.


2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look good enough to make me want to take an extra diabetes pill and dig in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girls. Cookies look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete