Saturday, August 12, 2006

Vacation Pictures!

I took 159 of them! Yes, I went a little crazy but, ya'll know how much I love pictures.

I have decided to share with you what I consider to be "the best of the best." I will be uploading the entire set to Shutterfly so that I can share them with the fam. I will post a link to that album when it's done.

In the mean time, please enjoy the first set of the "best of the best" pictures.


Emily and Katherine, chillin'on the back deck, overlooking the marsh. Those black dots in the background? Sandpipers. They were flying around like crazy that day. In person it looked like something out of the Alfred Hitchcock thriller, "The Birds."


Emily, Katherine and Julia really enjoyed their time in these little pools of water, which formed during low tide, as the water moved out.

I love this shot! Chris and Jay (Chris is a college friend of my sister Suzanne and her husband John, Jay is his brother) spent a couple of days with us on the beach. Emily and Katherine adored them. Here they all are sitting on the rocks, overlooking the water.

Aunty Suzanne, Jack, Emily and Katherine pose for the camera.


This is one of those pools of water I was talking about above. Julia, Katherine and Ryun had a great time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment