Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Slacker

I have been such a slacker over the past few days updating here but I have just been busy. My aunt is visiting from California with her son, so I have been spending the better part of the last few days over at my parents house, swimming and escaping the heat. It's been hotter than hell here this week...tomorrow it is going to be over 100 degrees!

Nothing too exciting has been going on anyway. Julia's overnight EEG is scheduled for August 15-16. I am looking forward to that, in the sense that I am anxious to see if the abnormal one she had a couple of months ago meant anything or was just a freak thing. I hope it was just a freak thing.

I am also busy getting ready for our week long stay on Cape Cod next week. My parents and sisters and I rented a house on Chapin Beach in Dennis for the week. We have rented there in the past and it is really nice. The house itself is just an average house but the beach is just fabulous...not alot of waves, perfect for the kids. I am looking forward to it.

So, not only have I been a slacker so far this week but it is pretty much definite that there will be no blogging next week, unless someone wants to step up to the plate and guest blog over here? That would be cool! Y'all let me know if you are interested!

Anyway, it has been another long day so I am off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. what would i write, i wouldnt know your day to day activities.

    ReplyDelete