Thursday, August 17, 2006

How To Give Your Right Ankle/Leg A Good Workout

Drive home in rush hour traffic.

Brake...gas...brake...gas...brake...gas...

Jesus H. Christ, I don't envy people that have to deal with that bullshit on a daily basis. It took me so long to get home that my frickin' neck was actually stiff from looking straight ahead the whole time. No really.

One more quick note on how Boston traffic sucks: As I was driving through town I noticed signs pointing out the evacuation route and I couldn't help but laugh. I am not sure just who the hell it is that thinks it would even be possible to evacuate that city in an emergency, but apparently they haven't driven through Boston on a regular day and experienced the chaos.

Anyway, about Julia. Her EEG was negative for any seizure activity for both nights. This was good and what I expected would be the case but apparently the doctor really wants to be sure because he is scheduling an appointment for Julia to have an ambulatory EEG set up (one that we can do at home). Personally, I think that this is a complete waste of time but I have the whole, "if I don't do it something is going to happen to Julia that will make me wish I did" thing going on so I am just going to go ahead with it.

I will, at some point have more about how well-behaved she was, the cute student from Chile that was part of our team, the playroom and how much I love the staff on 9 north but, I am tired. Back maybe tomorrow with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment