Monday, August 28, 2006

I Hate/Love When This Happens

The other night I had a dream that I wss sitting in a doctor's office with my sister Suzanne and nephew Jack. Jack was laughing with his mouth wide open and I said to my sister, "Oh...he has phlegm in his mouth. Oops, never mind, he swallowed it."

The next day, while talking to my sister on the phone(before I even mentioned the dream to her and actually it was what she said that even made me remember my dream)she said, "I took Jack to the doctor's this morning. He has a cold. His cough is horrible, but he's coughing phlegm up so that's a good sign."

Freaky...and very cool at the same time. It's scary how regularly things of that nature happen to me.

Incidently, the poor thing is still fighting it off. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment