Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Interactive Blogging Is Fun!

With the beginning of the school year just about upon us, I am once again looking for sugeestions and thoughts regarding "everything" invloved with going back to school.

Morning Routines: (aka to get the kids out the door and on the bus quickly with the least amount of stress involved)

Homework Hassles: (aka how the hell to get the homework done with ease)

What To Eat: (aka WTF do I pack them for lunch everyday?)

After School: (aka quick and easy snack ideas that won't spoil their dinner)

Extra Curricular: (aka something to reduce the rush and stress of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off)

To be honest, the Homework Hassles really haven't ever been a hassle here, but this year could be different so I thought I would throw that out there anyway.

So, give it up folks.

What's your secret for a smooth and easy school year? What tried and true things have worked for you (or worked for you yourself as a child)?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have kids yet, but I have suggestions!
    For me, the more stuff I can get done the night before, the better off I am in the morning. Laying out clothes and making lunches the night before are two things that come to mind.
    For the after school activites, see if there are other mothers you can carpool with. That will help you out and it's better for the enviornment.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter. Lots of peanut butter. And chips. Except when you're having it on celery.

    Mmmm... peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete