Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend

We had quite a busy weekend. Saturday Ryun was working for the morning and helping a friend move for the afternoon. Emily had a film shoot for the Burtwood School and a Girl Scout Harry Potter event. While she was there, Julia, Katherine and I went to visit my sister and nephew in Carver. Ryun picked Emily up from Scouts, and then when he got home, I went out for the night with my sisters and a couple of friends. We came back to my parents, went in the hot tub for a while and I didn't get home until after 1! The next morning, Emily went back to continue the film shoot for a few hours, and the rest of us went to my parents for breakfast. We decided to bring the kids to the new play space in Carver called Boomerangs, which we did, after picking Emily up and dropping Ryun off at home. It was a really fun place for the kids and of course, I took pictures!



Julia loved the ball pit, even if she was practically getting buried!


Big smile.


My little athlete shooting hoops.


My little drama queen pretending to be a pirate!


And then a model, or something.

Finally, we have Jack and Julia getting ready for snack time, with Katherine and Emily in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment