Friday, April 11, 2008

Sad

I just found out through my mother, that Katherine's preschool teacher's son who is a friend of the family, is not going to make it through the weekend. He just found out he had cancer again, after fighting and beating it a couple of years back. He is 25 years old. Her husband died about 4 years ago from cancer too. I don't know how the people that are left behind go on after these kinds of things.

If you pray to anyone or any thing, can you please add them to your prayers? And, even if you don't, keep them in your thoughts, if you could.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shaz. Matt died yesterday, the fight was too much. My prayers are with Mrs. W and her daughter, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was at my Mom's when Judy called yesterday to tell her. So sad.

    ReplyDelete