Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lazy

I had planned on a trip to the library today so the kids could get a couple of needed books for school related projects but thanks to the modern day wonder of the internet, we instead browsed and reserved them online. Ryun will be picking the books up on his way home. I know, it was slightly on the lazy side but you know what? It's school vacation. I can be lazy. Also, we have plans tomorrow to head south to the canal for a picnic lunch and bike riding, and perhaps a trip to the playground the next day. So I am not being that lazy really. And why am I trying to justify this anyway? Sheesh.

Other than that, I will be doing laundry today. We took the spring/summer clothes out this weekend so I am washing those. I hate that they get put away clean but need to be washed again upon being taken back out of storage to get rid of that "I have been in storage all winter smell." I hate laundry as it is, and it's just annoying to have to wash the same clothes twice.

If the kids actually finish cleaning they will be going outside today. This week is going to be perfect vacation weather. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment