Friday, May 26, 2006

Weekend Plans

Today: Julia and I are going to Carnival Day with the MOMS Club. It should be fun, although I am not sure how much Julia will be able to do (Carnival's always strike me as something for older children), but, it's the MOMS Club...most children that participate are 5 and under so I am thinking the games will be geared toward the younger crowd. Ryun is going to XMEN tonight...I kind of want to see it too (I loved the first 2 and, well you know, Hugh Jackman...yummy) but, we don't have a sitter and I was able to convince him to come see The DaVinci Code with me tomorrow night so yay!

Tomorrow: Marie and Pete (aka Mimi and Papa/Mom and Dad) are taking Emily and Katherine to Boston for the day to do the Swan Boats and Heather is taking Julia for the day. All three are going to have a sleepover with Mimi and Papa and Ryun and are are going to use our free time to get some things done around the yard and then go to dinner and the movie tomorrow night.

Sunday: Ryun and I are taking Emily and Katherine to the Paw Sox game at 6 pm. They will be having fireworks after the game which should be exciting to the kids. Michael and Kelly are coming with Nate as well.

Monday: I am pretty sure Emily is marching in the Memorial Day parade with Girl Scouts but I have to confirm with her leaders. Kelly and Mike may possibly have a small cookout but I have to find out about that as well.

Other upcoming events: Emily's birthday and musical at school on June 1st
Plimoth Plantation with Emily's class, Mom's birthday and the
town meeting on June 5th
Zoo field trip with Katherine's class on June 9th, Emily's
girl scout overnight camp, and the Mitchell Club Crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment