Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend In Review...So Far Anyway

Emily and Katherine spent yesterday with Mimi and Papa in Boston. They went on the Swan Boats and the Duck Tours and Mimi and Papa took them out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory at Cambridge Side. They each got a souvenir (Emily a charm bracelet and Katherine a baseball cap...so typical on both counts). They came back to Mimi and Papa's house and spent the night there. Ryun spent the day in the garage organizing it and I must say, I am very impressed! He really accomplished a a lot. I spent the morning out birthday shopping for Emily and went to lunch with my sister.

Ryun and I decided to go the The 99 in Wareham and then hit Flagship to see The DaVinci Code. Awesome movie...not as good as the book but it usually never is.

Today has been very productive. I got the kids at about 10 after I did the food shopping. We came home, unloaded and went outside to organize their outdoor toys (balls, gloves, sand toys etc) and put them in to the deck box Ryun bought. I mowed the front, side and small back patch of grass off of the deck, and used the hedge clippers around the edges of the garden. I came in for a quick lunch break and went outside to clean my car. I vacuumed and pledged/windexed every surface and it looks so much better!

We are getting ready now to head out to the Paw Sox game tonight. Julia is sleeping over at Mimi and Papa's again tonight. My sister and I are thinking about taking the kids to the beach tomorrow!

Whew.

I think that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment