Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Grrr....

Is it against the law to speak ill of a public official?

Just wondering.

Eh, what the hell I am going to do it anyway.

Mr. LePage and Mr. Studley?

You suck.

And you can kiss my ass.

Apparently, you don't have kids in the public school system, or maybe you do and you just don't give a damn.

Either way, you still suck.

And you can kiss my ass. Again.

You know, I never imagined myself feeling so strongly about something. Just reading the article gave me that feeling in my stomach (you know the one...the angry, butterflies, "I think I'm gonna blow my top feeling). I also never imagined that I would ever feel so strongly about something that I am actually considering a letter to the editor, but I am. It's not like I think the library should close, or the PD anf FD should be understaffed but, if I had to choose, I would always choose education, always. Who knows? Maybe if we educate the children of today they might be able to balance a budget in the future? I'm just sayin'.

(Y'all know how I feel about cuts in educational spending...and if you didn't before you sure as hell do now).

No comments:

Post a Comment