Thursday, May 25, 2006

This Ones For You Jen!

I was going to write a post about LOST but I just don't know what to say!

Other than...


What the hell was up with the bunker in the middle of what appeared to be the Arctic Circle?

Is Michael really leaving his friends with The Others? Or, do you think he is going to bring Walt to safety and come back and rescue his friends?

Are Eko and Locke going to be okay?

YAY for Charlie and Claire getting back in each other's good graces!

How is Desmond's girlfreind involved in the whole thing?

So many questions and a whole damn summer to wait for answers!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohh, I feel so special!! I'm in a title! LOL.
    I cannot stand being strung along all summer! What is going to happen to Kate and Jack and Sawyer! Obviously they're not all going to die, but what the frick!!
    I don't think that's going to be the last we see of Michael, but I don't know how he'll come back. It's kind of like he's already gone bad (killing Libby and Ana), and he doesn't have much hope of redeeming himself. I was so happy that he did get Walt back though.
    I'm worried about Eko and Locke! Why is Charlie so nonchalant about it?!?!? Go find out if they're OK!
    I want it to be September NOW!!!
    Jen
    AKA Girl who got her name in a title! Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete