Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend

Yesterday was Jack's birthday party at my parents house. It was fun and Julia and Jack are so cute together, that words can't even begin to describe. Jack basically wanted nothing to do with anyone else, except Julia. He copies everything she does, right down to wanting to take his shoes off just because she did.

After the party, we went to Edaville. It pays to know people that live in Carver. Why? This weekend is what Edaville calls "Carver Days" and Carver residents pay no admission to the park. Up to four people can go in per license/ID so Mom and Dad split my family and my sister between them, and no one paid anything. It was a little earlier in the season than I usually like to go but it was free so who could pass that up? All in all it was a nice night (with just the usual amount of drama one could expect when you take kids to an amusement park). Julia was adorable when we pulled in to the parking lot, saw the Christmas lights and she said, before anyone else had said anything, "Look at all the Christmases!" When we were leaving I thanked my parents for living in Carver. Heh.

Today I have a lia sophia show in Braintree. I may stop at my sister Heather's apartment on the way home. Tomorrow, Emily goes to the eye doctor and Ryun hosts Monday night poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment