Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Pictures

In keeping with tradition, we went over to my parents neighborhood, met up with the Ryan family, and went trick or treating with the kids. Julia did remarkably well, walking for the entire night, until she declared, "I want to go back to Mimi and Papa's" at which time, I plopped her in the carriage I had brought just in case. Ryun continued on with the older two, and even ventured in to the next neighborhood before heading back to Mimi and Papa's around 8:30 or so. It was weird starting out later than normal. We had to wait until it was dark enough, which really didn't happen until 6:30 or so. Julia fell asleep just about as soon as we pulled out of my parents neighborhood on the way home, and the Emily and Katherine crashed after teeth brushing and pajamas.

I only managed to get a few pictures, the quality of which is questionable. They look a little grainy to me which is more than likely because I had to print them first, as opposed to uploading them directly from my camera.


Katherine Jackie and Nate, posing at Mimi and Papa's house.


This was taken just after Julia almost fell (Mommy saved her from a skinned knee or two by holding a little tighter to her hand as I felt her starting to trip). She looks like she's saying, "Whoa, that was a close call."

Finally, this was taken on Nana Judy's front stairs, just before we set out for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I need a copy of the one with Katherine, Jackie and Nate. Mine did not come out as well although I have one on the stairs that is rather cute of all of them.

    ReplyDelete