Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I Want To...

post about...
-Julia's new IEP
-spending more quality time with the kids
-Christmas crafts I have planned
-scrapbook projects I have planned

get done...

-actually spend time reading some of the Education sites I subscribe to
-clean my bedroom, livingroom, and kitchen
-fold all of my laundry and put it away
-organize the office
-read the book I got a while back that I have only found the time to scan, rather than read
-make the phone calls I need to have to make

So, I have, as usual a lot to do and, it's bothering me and making me feel all pressured to get it all done. I seriously have problems with this type of thing. I always have too much to do and either no motivation (which is the case most of the time) or not enough time to get them done. I let it bother me and I shouldn't. Nothing earth shattering is going to happen if I don't clean the bedroom, or the livingroom, or read the book, of post about the various things I listed, so why can't it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment