Sunday, November 18, 2007

On The Mend...Already

After 2 full does of the antibiotics, and one working it's way through the old system as we speak, I feel, probably, 100 times better than I did. I also feel like a 100 lb weight was lifted from my chest. The cough is slowly turning in to the every day, normal cough you get when you have a every day, normal cold, and for the first time in 6 days, I have no fever. I can even breathe normally without cringing in pain. So life? It's comparatively good compared to the past week.

Perhaps the most tragic thing of this whole experience? Twice (the only two times I even attempted it over the past 6 days) I had to dump two almost full cups of Dunky's down the drain. That was one way I knew, that I wasn't just your "usual amount of sick." We all know that dumping a full cup of Dunkin Donut's coffee down the drain(let alone two) is sure to land me a nice spot in the fiery pits of hell.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are actually joining the living again. You know you are sick when you can't drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    That you're feeling better, that is. Not that you had to pour coffee out. That bit is awful. :D

    ReplyDelete