Wednesday, September 12, 2007

There Simply Aren't Enough

Hours in the day that is. Or at least enough hours that are spent awake.

Things I want to get done:

Post about the renewal of the NCLB Law, which is currently under review.

Re-do my living room. I am going with a beach/lighthouse theme. The whole idea is in my head, and I have even purchased a few things to go along with the whole theme but...

I need to re-do Julia's room first. She is about ready to get moved from the crib to the bed which is going to mean a bunch of her toys that currently reside in the living room will be relocated to her bedroom. We could do this now but it makes more sense to get the bed situation squared away at the same time.

Figure out exactly how to get Emily to clean her room, and actually keep it that way (hey, a girl can dream can't she?).

Set up an Etsy shop with some of my pictures for sale. I think I have a marketable skill here and I want to see if I can do anything with it.

I know there is more but that 's enough for now, I think. Short of, you know, not actually sleeping I don't see the list dwindling much.

No comments:

Post a Comment