Monday, September 24, 2007

Back In Time

While looking over the selection of ground beef at Hannaford yesterday, some one bumped in to me, and said in a creepy voice, "Which meat looks best to you?" My first thought was, Do I have a sign on me that says please be rude and bump into me while I am shopping?" Then, I looked up, and was simultaneously transported back in time, about 15 years to my junior year in high school. You see it was my favorite teacher, my American History teacher, faculty member in charge of the student council, and the teacher, I along with a number of other students went to New York City with to participate in Model UN. It was so cool to run in to him! He knew my mother who worked (actually still does work) in the school system, and had both of my sisters in his class following me so we played catch up. I gave him the low down on me (married, stay at home mom of three girls etc) and he said, "Wow, three girls! So your house is full of drama, huh?" "Yup, pretty much," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment