Monday, September 17, 2007

For some unexplainable reason...

...I am overly excited about the Fall TV premieres.

Here is what I am watching:

New Shows:
Journeyman
Life
Private Practice
Kid Nation
K-Ville
Gossip Girl

Returning Favorites:

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Heroes
ER
Survivor
Bones
The Biggest Loser

and returning in the 2nd half of the season:

LOST
October Road
Wildfire
American Idol

Of course, it is highly unlikely that I will be watching these at the times they are actually on, with homework, dinner, kids, and meetings to attend to. That's what a DVR is for though. Chances are too, that the new shows to the list will more than likely have at least one that doesn't interest me and one or two canceled. I never used to watch that much tv, back in my working days. I worked four nights a week and it was just too much to keep up with.

What are you watching or planning to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment