Friday, September 28, 2007

My Response

If you answered "the goody two shoes", you answered correctly. I could have just as easily fit in to the "geek" category if I did any work in high school. I managed to get by with mostly A's and B's (with an occasional C in math) with little to no extra work outside of the classroom.

Honestly, at least until college (which is a whole other entry for another time) I could do no wrong. Teachers loved me. I wasn't a "kiss ass", I just always related to, and felt more comfortable around adults. I have always wondered if my being "angelic" in school had anything to do with my mother being the secretary for the vice principal, but, looking back, I would have been too afraid to get in trouble, regardless of whether or not she was there.

I could also, with a little more effort, probably fit in to the "all around great girl" category, had I been a little less self conscious and shy. I already had the school involvement thing going on and I was a pretty decent student. That part of my personality is still the same. By nature I am a shy and quiet type of person. For me to start a conversation (or for that matter sustain one) with someone I don't know is hard for me. Sometimes, "panic-like" hard.

Anyway, if you feel like it, why don't you tell me which category you fit in to "back in the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment