Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Looking For Drama In All The Wrong Places

Personally, I have enough in my life without seeking it out but, for some reason, when other people do, it pisses me off. I have no idea why, but I am guessing that it's because if you want to be a drama queen/king, you go right ahead but really, you don't need to share it with me. Life doesn't have to be a soap opera, believe it or not, and what little "soap opera-like" drama I already have is enough, thankyouverymuch. Also, there's a difference between wanting to know and being downright freaking nosy and then sharing what you've learned with everyone you come in to contact with.

And, if that makes any sense at all then I guess I am doing ok.

1 comment:

  1. 100% Agree.
    Drama is what I watch reality TV for...not what I have friends/family for.
    Though, I do have to admit...there are certain people I love to rag on with friends. But that's not the same thing.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete