Tuesday, September 4, 2007

If it weren't for the last minute...

...nothing would ever get done.

And, more specifically in my case, if I didn't wait til the last damn minute to sort the Entertainment books for the MECC, I might have realized sooner that I didn't get a box of envelopes, thereby preventing me from sorting any further and potentially preventing me from having them ready in time for the sale to begin on Thursday.

And, further, if I had half a brain in my head, I might have realized before saying I would take on the monumental task, that I do enough and am too damn busy as it is without adding something else to the mix.

And, if I sign up to do this again next year, you may as well consider me to be insane because two years in a row? I don't think insane is a strong enough word actually.

And, I know you aren't supposed to start a sentence with "and" but I am anyway. So there.

In other news, I sorted and folded all kinds of laundry today which makes me feel all accomplished and what not.

I also made a super-easy dinner that EVERYONE in the family loved. Now that's an accomplishment!

(Yes, I am aware of how disjointed this entry sounds...I am just not in the mood to fix it).

No comments:

Post a Comment