Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Vacation Review

Emily and Katherine went back to school today. Overall, I'd say they had a nice break!

Last Saturday, Ryun took them bowling so my slacker self could get wrapping. The of course there was Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, both of which were spent at family gatherings which my kids still love attending. On Tuesday, Aunty Suzanne took them to see a movie, kept them over night and then went out to lunch with Unlce John the next day. Thursday we went to the Dunkin Donuts Center to see Disney On Ice. Friday was a "hang around the house day" in which they spent ample time playing with their new toys, some of which included video games and movies. My parents had gotten them tickets to see the Rockettes in Boston so that's where they spent Saturday. After the show, my parents took them here for lunch. The girls were appropriately impressed. On Sunday night they had a sleepover with "baby Jack" at Mimi and Papa's house, so Mom, Dad and Aunty could attend the Utley's 3rd Annual New Year's Eve Bash. On Monday, our long standing tradition of New Year's Day at Adam and Jean's continued.

It was a busy but fun week, as you can see. I have to say, I am a little sad to see them go back, just a little though...ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment