Saturday, January 13, 2007

Who are you?

I am Sharon. I am Mom. I am Shazzy/Shaz. I am a wife. I am a lover. I am a sister and a friend. I am a daughter and an aunt. I am loyal. I am shy. I am a good listener. I am dedicated. I am smart. I am a lover of the color green. I am a Girl Scout Leader. I am a parent volunteer. I am a PTA chairperson. I am an advocate for educational funding. I am a hater of standardized tests that are the sole determination of whether or not a student graduates. I am growing more conservative with age. I vote for whoever I like, regardless of which political party they align themselves with. I am a firm believer in personal choice. I think the government has way too much power. I think NCLB is a good idea mostly, but only if the peeps in charge are going to shell out the cash that will pay for the programs to insure the standards are met. I am a lover of family. I am happy with life right now. I am an avid reader. I read all kinds of books...from romance...to sci-fi...to self help. I am busy. Sometimes too busy. My most important "job" is being Mom. If "being Mom" the only "job" I will ever hold, I can honestly say I will die happy. I was made for this. I am protective, sometimes perhaps overly-so. I am a "scrapper" and a fanatic about taking pictures. I am proud...of myself and all I have accomplished in life thus far. I am inspired by and in awe of my children. I am easygoing...perhaps a little too easygoing. I am not the aggressive type. I need to be a little more assertive. I am a peacekeeper. I believe in the 6th sense. I believe in ghosts. Most of the time, I believe in God. I wish I believed more in the power of prayer. I am thankful. I am hopeful.

I am me.

Via the straight white guy, Eric.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot one. You are also a very much loved and appreciated granddaughter in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... excellent!... great answers....

    Eric

    ReplyDelete