Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Old Man Winter...

...are you feeling ok?

I'm just wondering because my buddy Pete is forcasting temperatures in the 50's and 60's for the remainder of the week.

It's winter.

In New England.

In January which is usually the coldest month on record in these parts.


I'm not complaining, I am just hoping that you aren't playing some kind of cruel joke which involves blizzards in March and April. Going out with out a coat has been kind of enjoyable actually. Not freezing my butt off while watching the kids get on the bus has been fantastic.

If you are just being kind and have decided that we have suffered enough in winters past, well that's just fine.

But, if you are just holding out, then can you please let it loose now...before it's too late?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment