Monday, October 1, 2007

Television: What I Am Watching: The Update

I have decided not to watch:

Kid Nation
Gossip Girl
Private Practice

and have added to the list:

Bionic Woman (VERY WELL DONE)
Pushing Daises

I still have to watch the premiere of Life, before any decisions about that show will be made. I am going hang in there with Journeyman for another few weeks and see if reels me in a bit more. It looked like it had some serious potential but didn't move fast enough for me.

Of course, I will be continuing with:
K-Ville
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
LOST
Heroes
Bones
American Idol
Wildfire
ER
October Road
Survivor
The Biggest Loser

2 comments:

  1. LOL I reckon I am just way behind times because not only have I never watched any of this I don't even recognize the names of most as being something to watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does LOST start again? I can't wait!!! I thought the finale was incredible!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete